Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services. Please note that prices are accurate at the date of publication, April 13, 2022, but are subject to change.
We all know that one of the most flattering pieces you can wear on earth is a wrap dress. This includes both real wrap dresses and fake wrap dresses. The surplice neckline, the cinched waist, the fluidity of the skirt – total perfection.
We find ways to wear wrap dresses all year round, whether casual or formal, but now is the perfect time to start filling your wardrobe with new styles. Whether you’re looking for something super affordable or something designer, we’ve got you covered. See (and shop) our 17 current favorites below!
17 flattering wrap and faux wrap dresses
Mini wrap dresses
1. Our absolute favorite: Little flowers, ruffled hem and flutter sleeves? We’re obviously in love with it Naggoo wrap dress — $32 at Amazon!
2. We also like: This down mini dress is wildly sophisticated with its long sleeves and satin material — $88 at Revolution!
3. We cannot forget: Boho-chic girls can’t get enough ZESICA dressand it is easy to understand why — from $25 at Amazon!
4. Solid Choice: This plum purple Lulus dress is sleek and simple but still a hit – now marked up $44 in Nordstrom!
5. Unique discovery: This Angashion dress‘green and pink on the leopard print has We absolutely obsessed – from $22 at Amazon!
Midi wrap dresses
6. Our absolute favorite: The pure elegance of this Cutiefox sweater dress looks amazing, especially with those side slits – $49 at Amazon!
7. We also like: This silky Wayf dress will leave you smelling anything but blue, but wow, this color – $158 at Saks Fifth Avenue!
8. We can’t forget: Free a hanger in your closet for another floral must-have, taking the shape of this Wearella midi dress – Now just $26 at Wal-Mart!
9. Perfect print: Sssstylish! This snakeskin Adrianna Papell Dress can totally be dressed up or down – $50 at Amazon!
10. Worthy of splurging: This drape Callahan dress is the perfect blend of beauty and comfort, and we’d love to see a bride wear it at a beach wedding or engagement shoot – $188 at Revolution!
11. Summer style: Lose the sleeves and opt for a tank top style with this Goodthreads Wrap Dress — now from $33 at Amazon!
Maxi Wrap Dresses
12. Our absolute favorite: Looking for a designer find that will blow everyone away? This two-tone Farm Rio dress is our choice — $225 at Saks Fifth Avenue!
13. We also like: This silky champagne Miessal dress will be perfect for a more formal occasion with its asymmetrical hem and tone-on-tone leopard print — from $22 at Amazon!
14. We cannot forget: No wrap dress list is complete without Diane von Furstenberg. This DVF dress is so cute, and this silk jersey fabric is everything — $728 at DVF!
15. Get fancy: You will immediately feel like royalty in this PRETTY GARDEN dress — $41 at Amazon!
16. On point: The abstract dots that bloom everywhere Fraiche long dress by J are all kinds of cute – $113 in Nordstrom!
17. A work of art: The paint-like impression on this Locryz dress proves why it’s such a hit with critics – $35 at Amazon!
Looking for more ways to elevate your wardrobe? Check out more choices below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!