Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
If you’re worried about finding adorable and on-trend spring styles on sale right now, stop stressing! We’re here to tell you that Revolve has so many different pieces perfectly suited for spring and summer up for grabs right now – and we’re ecstatic!
We decided to focus on spring-ready dresses and miniskirts because that’s what we most look forward to wearing when the weather warms up. Check out our absolute top picks below, and happy spring shopping!
17 Flattering and Slimming Spring Dress and Miniskirt Styles on Sale at Revolve
1. Our absolute favorite: This MILLY silky chiffon mini skirt has both strategic layers of ruching and ruffles to create a stunning shape and silhouette – originally $295, now only $116!
2. We also like: We always love a ruched skirt, and this one velvet version of Free People has a nice detail on the side – originally $68, now $48!
3. We cannot forget: The fit and flare vibes we get this MINKPINK skirt looks very flattering – it was $99, and now it’s $70!
4. Absolute Best Offer: Of all the skirts on the menu here, this brilliant preppy throw from By Samii Ryan is the highest score – originally $65, now just $18!
5. Best packaging style: The way that this Nation LTD mini is wrapped creates a tulip shape, which is incredibly gorgeous – it was $172, and now it’s $64!
6. Favorite knit skirt: We also love the wraparound style of this MONROW skirt – it’s a little tighter and tighter – originally $112, now $87!
7. Our selection of vegan leather: Additional straps that go around the waist this mini hinny will make your waist look more contoured – that was $79, and now it’s $56!
8. Must Have Denim Skirt: If you’re looking for a basic denim mini that you can wear with anything, this one from Free People would be top of our list – originally $78, now $71!
9. Our absolute favorite: Everything on this dress Amanda Uprichardfrom the drape to the stunning backless style, will make you feel like a superstar – originally $194, now only $117!
10. We also like: The leathery look of that tan midi dress from The Academy coupled with the adorable design is really hard to pass up – it was $248, and now it’s $149!
11. We cannot forget: This Bardot shirt dress has ruching at the sides of the skirt that provides tummy control action – it was $139, and now it’s $84!
12. Best LBD: We’re obsessed with the plunging neckline of this super feminine dress mini dress from Lovers and Friends – originally $158, now just $83!
13. Best Ruched Pick: This ASTR the Label dress has gathers all over that can help smooth your figure and make it see-through – originally $128, now only $68!
14. Favorite Cut Out Dress: The simple and subtle cutout under the bust of this AFRM noon number has a beautiful and flattering impact – it was $128, and now it’s fair $45!
15. Best Maxi Dress: If you are looking for a fun wedding dress for spring, this one from superdown is elegant; we’re obsessed with the bold leopard print – originally $78, now only $55!
16. Best Draped Choice: The form-fitting yet elegant style of this drape krisa midi dress is beyond that, and the red tint is sure to turn heads – originally $198, now $139!
17. Favorite Sweater Dress: On cooler spring days, when you want to wear a dress, this BCBGeneration color-block style is the ultimate choice – it was $98, and now it’s $64!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles:
Discover more of our choices and offers here!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!