Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Let’s be honest: a lot of clothes are not made for large breasts. We see photos of models and think, “Wow, I love this piece! but when we finally try it on ourselves, it looks completely different. It’s not our fault, but it sometimes makes it difficult to build a fabulous wardrobe that you really love.
Some dress styles that tend to be particularly flattering for people with large breasts include wrap, fit and flare, and v-neck dresses. Bodycon dresses are great for showing off your figure, while dresses that are belted in the middle are a choice. fabulous for accentuating an hourglass figure. We also like the smocked styles because they have plenty of stretch in the chest area. You might want to avoid anything with an open back or super thin straps since you won’t be able to wear a supportive bra with them, but a dress with a built-in bra is the way to go in this case!
Ready to see some of our top picks from each dress type? Let’s do it!
21 flattering dresses for big busts
1. Our absolute favorite: Comfortable, beautiful and much appreciated, this Maxi wrap dress OUGES is a perfect summer find!
2. We also like: You can always count on Diane von Furstenberg to have some of the best quality wrap dresses in the world, and that DVF Tilly silk crepe de chine wrap dress is no exception!
3. We cannot forget: Here’s another one (super affordable) floral stunner from VintageClothing!
Fit and Flare Dresses
4. Our absolute favorite: This Verdusa dress has been one of our favorites for a while now. Parisian ballet atmosphere, does that tell you?
5. We also like: This Romwe dressThe seams and shape are so flattering, and we obviously love the ruffled sleeves!
6. We cannot forget: We seriously like it French Connection Iona dress as a lightweight summer staple. Zoom in to take a look at the lovely embroidery!
7. Our absolute favorite: This vintage style GRACE KARIN tea dress is a huge hit with Amazon shoppers for its flattering fit!
8. We also like: This Everlane Luxe cotton tie-front t-shirt dress cinches at the waist but is roomy everywhere else, making it an everyday essential for a casual yet stunning look!
9. We can’t forget: This Chaps shirt dress is very cute and comes in plus sizes!
10. Our absolute favorite: We think this inspired kimono Angie dress is so cute, and we love the paisley print!
11. We also like: We like it Madewell Midi Dress because you get the v-neckline, but it adjusts to the point – which can help if you’re worried about too much cleavage!
12. We cannot forget: This simple sweater dress from Amazon Essentials is such an easy way to look chic on cooler days and nights!
Dresses with built-in bra
13. Our absolute favorite: This versatile Kanda Dress is rather sporty, but it can also be dressed up. It has a built-in bra with cups so you can proudly show off the cutout back!
14. We also like: Athleta makes more than leggings and sports bras. This Santorini Support Dress is super cute, and it has a built-in bra and wide, stretchy straps to make you feel supported!
15. We cannot forget: This Dress H HIAMIGOS It may officially be a nightgown, but with its bra and adjustable straps, you could totally wear it, either with a denim jacket and sneakers, or with a bun and heels!
16. Our absolute favorite: This Number One Ruched Bestseller BTFBM dress had to appear on this list, otherwise the list would have been invalid. This is this good!
17. We also like: This superdown Maureen jersey dress flatters with a twist front, cutout on the upper belly, gathers and a surplice hem. This is how to bodycon!
18. We cannot forget: This tie-dye LAGSHIAN dress is breathtaking and comes in over 40 variations!
19. Our absolute favorite: This dress Allegra K is so adorable with its puff sleeves, ties and ruffles!
20. We also like: Take the smocked look to the next level with this stunning bohemian Anthropology dress!
21. We cannot forget: We’re still on the hunt for some stripes, and this smock Max Studio dress is definitely our choice!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!