Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
When it comes to maxi dresses, the biggest concern is usually the length. Will it be long enough? Will it be too long? But for now, we want to talk about how your bra cup size affects things. A maxi dress might be the perfect length, but if it doesn’t allow you to wear a bra invisibly underneath or you’re worried about a wardrobe malfunction, it’s back to the store!
In our search for maxi dresses that we think will suit all cup sizes, we looked for wrap styles, v-necks and bodycon. We’ve also kept a close eye on smocked bust dresses, as they can stretch or shrink depending on your body type. We also specifically avoided anything that was super restrictive or had string-like straps or a design that didn’t allow for a supportive bra – unless there was a great built-in bra! Alright, enough chatter. Scroll down to shop our picks from Amazon and beyond.
17 flattering long dresses for all cup sizes
1. Our absolute favourite: It doesn’t get much prettier than that. This Caracilia Dress has a smocked chest, self-tie straps, Swiss polka dots and ruffles. It can totally be dressed up or down too!
2. We also like: Hamptons atmosphere! This Knox Pink Dress from Target is fluid and soft with its eyelet details. It’s also a bit roomy at the top, which makes it suitable for all body types!
3. We cannot forget: This Kanda Dress is another smocked choice but with a more relaxed fabric. These exaggerated flutter sleeves, however, will always earn you endless compliments!
4. This sultry wrap dress: Lulus wasn’t joking with this exclusivity Marigold heart dress. The wraparound design is flattering and timeless, and best of all, it lets you adjust your fit!
5. Incredibly easy: Want something you can just put on without having to worry or think twice? This sleeveless long Dress ANRABESS is the way to go. It even has pockets!
6. Ruffle things up: We love how a chest ruffle layering can highlight a smaller bust and complement a larger bust. This VERABENDI dress does it beautifully. You can wear a strapless bra, but the design also makes it easy to go unsupported!
7. Levels and levels of style: Sometimes tiered dresses can try to define the bust too high, with a seam running across the center of your chest. This lovely BB Dakota dress by Steve Madden from Nordstrom lets you nail the look without trying to play around with your measurements!
8. Fake Sure: Love the wrap dress look but hate the actual wrap? This Wrap-effect dress PRETTYGARDEN is our choice for you. These cute pattern options!
9. Anything but basic: We love the simplicity and easy fit of a t-shirt dress, but this organic cotton Jonathan Simkhai long t-shirt dress from Saks Fifth Avenue is next level. The waist tie is everything!
10. Fitted and Fabulous: Show off your figure in this bodycon style Lulus dress! Don’t worry, the leg has a high slit so you can still strut easily!
11. Very Versatile: This VISHOW dress is comfortable and simple but still totally gorgeous. This is a piece that can fit almost any occasion!
12. Go with the flow: This YES NO dress is one of Amazon’s most popular, and for good reason. If you like a smooth pick, this one has plenty of flow for everyone!
13. Tie-Dye Forever: This baggy tie-dye Dress MakeMeChic serves up effortless chic vibes, that’s for sure. To wear with or without a belt at the waist!
14. Bring the sleeves: You have the long skirt, but why not longer sleeves with that FreshLook dress from Wal-Mart?
15. Like a work of art: The floral print seems painted on this Sweaty Rocks Dress. worthy of a museum!
16. Must-have wedding guest: This beautiful empire waist BTFL-Life Dress by Nordstrom is romantic and elegant. It’s honestly just dreamy!
17. Simplicity at its best: This A New Day dress‘ the pleated fabric is just powerful enough to make this simple tank dress unforgettable!
Looking for more product recommendations? Check out more choices below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!